What is the Eller Leadership Board?
The Eller Leadership Board is responsible for guiding the direction and activities of the ELITE Program. Board members' experience provides practical and hands on knowledge of leadership within Eller.
The ELITE Program presents an opportunity for pre-business freshmen to network among peers and develop connections that will help them achieve success in their upper division Eller College experience and professional career.
Eller Leadership Board Members
- Fabio Mire, Chief Financial Officer
- Amanda Robinson, President
- Zayra Badachi, Vice President of Recruitment
- Esteban Dominguez-Ciscomani, Vice President of Brand Management
- Almog Paz, Vice President of Corporate Connections
- Bailey Wheeler, Senior Consultant of Events & Programming
- Eduardo Acosta, Vice President of Finance
- Alex Gibson, Vice President of Alumni Relations
- Aaron Ingram, Vice President of Operations
- Laurel Kremer, Vice President of Events & Programming
- Allie Magon, Vice President of Media
- Brooke Stites, Vice President of Program Development
- Gianna Turek, Vice President of Membership
- Pam Perry, Associate Dean Undergraduate Programs
- Andrea Wright, Eller Leadership Board/ELITE Advisor
- Cassandra Ott, Eller Leadership Board/ELITE Advisor
For additional information, please email Andrea Wright, Eller Leadership Board/ELITE Advisor.