Eller Leadership and Integrity Training for Excellence
We are now accepting early applications for the 2016-2017 academic year.
ELITE is a year-long intensive program for pre-business freshmen at the University of Arizona.
The program meets weekly, and consists of a series of professional development workshops, Apprentice-style challenges, philanthropy events, and networking opportunities. The activities of the ELITE Program are led by the Eller Leadership Board, a group of ELITE alumni and leaders within the Eller community.
Who Should Join the ELITE Program?
The Eller Leadership Board is recruiting motivated pre-business freshmen who will add value to a community committed to personal development, social involvement, and achieving high-level academic and career related goals.
Benefits for members of the ELITE Program include:
- Professional development, including resume and cover letter workshops and mock interviews
- Team building, including a retreat at Associate Dean Pam Perry’s home
- Mentorship from upper-division Eller students on the Eller Leadership Board
- Networking, including banquets with Eller faculty and challenges with local businesses
- Academic growth, including exclusive general-education courses
Membership Commitment and Requirements
- Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.4
- $150 program fee
- Must attend at least 80% of meetings
- Some short travel may be required
Applying for ELITE
Congratulations on your acceptance to the UA! We are now accepting early applications for the 2016-2017 Eller ELITE academic year.
You may apply for the ELITE Program by clicking this button:
- An Eller Leadership Board member will contact you for a short phone interview
- Those selected will be notified by email
- Pam Perry, Associate Dean, Eller College Undergraduate Programs
- Andrea Wright, Academic Advisor
- Cassandra Ott, Academic Advisor
For additional information, please email us at ELITE@eller.arizona.edu.