Eller Leadership and Integrity Training for Excellence
ELITE is a year-long intensive program for Pre-Business freshmen at the University of Arizona.
The program meets weekly, and consists of a series of professional development workshops, competitive team challenges and case competitions, philanthropy events, and networking opportunities. The activities of the ELITE Program are facilitated by the Eller Leadership Board and Eller Undergraduate Programs staff. To learn more about what ELITE is currently up to, check out our Facebook page by clicking HERE.
Who Should Join the ELITE Program?
The Eller Leadership Board is recruiting motivated students who will add value to a community committed to personal development, social involvement, and achieving high-level academic and career related goals.
- Unweighted high school GPA of 3.400, or greater
- Admitted to the University of Arizona, Pre-Business major
- Will be a first-time Freshman in August 2019
Priority Application Deadline: January 7, 2019
Benefits for members of the ELITE Program include:
- Professional development, including resume and cover letter workshops and mock interviews
- Team building, including a retreat at Associate Dean Pam Perry’s home
- Mentorship from upper-division Eller students on the Eller Leadership Board
- Networking, including banquets with Eller faculty and challenges with local businesses
- Academic growth, including an exclusive general-education course
You may apply for the ELITE Program by clicking this button:
Please find the anticipated timeline below. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis - however, only applications submitted by the priority deadline are guaranteed this timeline.
- January 7, 2019 Priority Application Deadline
- January 14, 2019 Phone Interviews Begin
- January 27, 2019 Phone Interviews End
- February 11, 2019 Decision Emails Sent
- April 1, 2019 Payment Deadline
Membership Requirements and Expectations
- $150 program fee [need-based scholarships available, please inquire if applicable]
- Must attend at least 80% of weekly meetings overall
- Maintain business casual dress code throughout
- Pam Perry, Associate Dean and Undergraduate Programs Director
- Cassandra Ott, Senior Academic Advisor I
- Lyndsey Edmonds, Career Coach
For additional information, please email us at ELITE@eller.arizona.edu.