Eller Leadership and Integrity Training for Excellence
ELITE is a year-long intensive program for pre-business freshmen at the University of Arizona.
The program meets weekly, and consists of a series of professional development workshops, Apprentice-style challenges, philanthropy events, and networking opportunities. The activities of the ELITE Program are facilitated by the Eller Leadership Board, a group of ELITE alumni and leaders within the Eller community. To learn more about what ELITE is currently up to, check out our Facebook page by clicking HERE.
Who Should Join the ELITE Program?
The Eller Leadership Board is recruiting motivated pre-business freshmen who will add value to a community committed to personal development, social involvement, and achieving high-level academic and career related goals.
Benefits for members of the ELITE Program include:
- Professional development, including resume and cover letter workshops and mock interviews
- Team building, including a retreat at Associate Dean Pam Perry’s home
- Mentorship from upper-division Eller students on the Eller Leadership Board
- Networking, including banquets with Eller faculty and challenges with local businesses
- Academic growth, including exclusive general-education courses
Membership Commitment and Requirements
- Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.4
- $150 program fee
- Must attend at least 80% of meetings
- Some short travel may be required
Applying for ELITE
You may apply for the ELITE Program by clicking this button:
- An Eller Leadership Board member will contact you for a short phone interview
- Those selected will be notified by email
- Pam Perry, Associate Dean, Eller College Undergraduate Programs
- Cassandra Ott, Academic Advisor, Eller College Undergraduate Programs
For additional information, please email us at ELITE@eller.arizona.edu.