Purpose: Obtain creative student ideas for the continuous improvement of the pre-business and upper division Eller Experience
Who can Participate: pre-business freshmen, sophomores and upper division juniors and December graduates (everyone except May graduates)
Rules: Complete the webform below and Submit 10 ppt slides with the following information by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 24. Teams of 2-4 students may compete together (no single applicants)
1. Title slide with names and majors
2. What is the problem you are solving?
3. Who does the problem matter to?
5. Estimated Costs
6. Implementation Plan/Timeline
8. Success indicators
10. Free slide to fit where necessary
Questions? Contact email@example.com
The top three teams will be asked to present their ideas to judges.
Awards: (amount split among team members)
First Place: $2500
Second Place: $1500
Third Place: $1,000