Leadership Empowerment & Academic Development Program (LEAD)
LEAD is a program designed to help incoming diverse Pre-Business freshmen, like yourself, have a successful transition into college life.
Our goal is to provide you with the necessary resources to be Professionally Admitted into the Eller College of Management. The three core values of LEAD:
- Academic Success
- Professional Development
Students who master these core values have a higher rate of achievement in college.
By joining this program, you will be connected to a set of diverse peers who have proven their success within Eller, and would love to help you become just as successful. Through these connections you will receive mentorship, feel a sense of community, and of course have a lot of fun!
We really encourage you to take part in this unique and FREE opportunity. The requirements of the LEAD program are:
- Weekly meetings on Mondays from 5-6 pm
- Weekly study hall
- Two meetings per semester with your Academic Advisor
- Join an Eller Diversity Club (Association of Latino Professional for America, Eller African American Honorary, Eller Hispanic Honorary or Multicultural Business Student Association)
- Willingness to have fun!
- Application Opens - March 11th
- Phone Interviews Start - April 1st
- Application deadline - April 19th
- Decision Emails Sent - April 29th
- Adrienne Perez, Career Coach / Diversity Coordinator
- Veronica Atondo, Leadership & Engagement Coordinator / Diversity Coordinator
For additional information, please email Adrienne or Veronica.