The Eller Global Business Leaders Program (EGBL) is a great way for you to get involved and learn about the American business culture.
This is a year-long intensive program that will help you develop crucial skills that are valued in the international business world. Students in the Eller Global Business Leaders Program will meet weekly during the fall and spring semester of their freshmen year for a series of professional development and business communication workshops.
Who should join the program?
The Eller Global Business Leaders Program is looking for motivated incoming international freshmen and sophomore students. An ideal candidate is a student leader who is ready to become an ambassador of their country at the Eller College of Management.
What are the benefits of joining the Eller Global Business Leaders Program?
- Professional Development, including resume, cover letter, and mock interview workshops.
- Team Building, including preparing for a case competition in teams.
- Mentorship, from upper-division Eller students on the Eller College Chinese Student Council.
- Networking, including business and cultural activities with other Eller students and clubs.
- Academic Success, by becoming more familiar with American culture and understanding all of the resources available at Eller and the U of A.
- Program Certificate, students who attend at least 80% of meetings will receive an Eller Global Business Leaders Program Certificate.
What are the program requirements?
- Fill out a program application (below).
- $100 program fee
- Must attend at least 80% of meetings.
Applying for EGBL
Application deadline is Friday, September 8th 2017 at midnight
- Complete this application
- Those selected will be notified by email.
- First program meeting will be held Wednesday, September 6th, 2017 from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- At the first program meeting please bring a check or cashier's check for $100 payable to "Eller College Chinese Student Council".
For more information, please contact Lauren Findlow.