Complete your business administration minor in Barcelona and Prague this summer!
Come learn the basics of business, be exposed to the unique culture and economy of these two vibrant cities, and earn nine units of University of Arizona business administration minor credit:
- BNAD 301 Global and Financial Economics and Strategies
- BNAD 302 Human Side of Organizations
- BNAD 303 Marketing Principles, Concepts, and Tools
The program runs from June 5 - July 6, 2017 (Summer Session I), in which we will spend time studying in Barcelona and Prague, plus additional excursions. Each week will feature company tours, visits with local business people, and cultural immersion activities.
Today’s global economy necessitates an understanding of business practices beyond the boundaries of the United States and we’d be honored to have you join this unique minor program.
This program is an exciting partnership between the Eller College of Management and CEA, a leading study abroad provider.
- Locations: Barcelona, Spain and Prague, Czech Republic
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2017
- Program Dates: June 5, 2017 - July 6, 2017
- Credits: Nine University of Arizona, Eller College credits
- Price: $8,900 (subject to change)
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Declared the Eller Business Administration Minor*
- Approved by the Eller College of Management
*BNAD minor is open to non-Eller majors only
Courses taught in English by Eller faculty
To learn more, please contact Dylia Hernandez.