Complete your business administration minor in Barcelona and Prague this summer!
Date: Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
Location: McClelland Hall, Room 204B in the Eller Undergraduate Office
Come learn the basics of business, be exposed to the unique culture and economy of these two vibrant cities, and earn nine units of University of Arizona business administration minor credit:
- BNAD 301 Global and Financial Economics and Strategies
- BNAD 302 Human Side of Organizations
- BNAD 303 Marketing Principles, Concepts, and Tools
The program runs from June 6 - July 7, 2016 (Summer Session I), in which we will spend time studying in Barcelona and Prague, plus additional excursions. Each week will feature company tours, visits with local business people, and cultural immersion activities.
Today’s global economy necessitates an understanding of business practices beyond the boundaries of the United States and we’d be honored to have you join this unique minor program.
This program is an exciting partnership between the Eller College of Management and CEA, a leading study abroad provider.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity,come to our info session on Wednesday, October 7th at 5:00pm in McClelland Hall 204B.
- Locations: Barcelona, Spain and Prague, Czech Republic
- Application & Deposit Deadline: February 25, 2016
- Program Dates: June 6, 2016 - July 7, 2016
- Credits: Nine University of Arizona, Eller College credits
- Price: TBD
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Declared as a Eller business administration minor
- Approved by Eller College of Management
Courses taught in English by Eller faculty
To learn more, please contact Dylia Hernandez.