The Eller Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper-division core Eller College requirements in Fortaleza, Brazil.
This unique international program provides 15 direct Eller College credits in only nine weeks.
A kickoff event will be held in October 2015. More details to come.
Why Choose the Eller Global Cohort?
There are many reasons to choose the Global Cohort, including:
- Take business courses with a global perspective
- Small class size
- Distinguished Eller professors
- Open to all majors
- Internationalized cohort
- Full semester in only nine weeks
- Visit multinational corporations
- Enhance your cross-cultural skill set
- Network with Brazilian counterparts
- Brazil is a blend of ancient cultures, modern prosperity, and future potential
- Participate in excursions to local sites
The following courses are offered in the Eller Global Cohort:
- BNAD 314R Business Communication
- MGMT 310A Organization Behavior and Management
- MIS 304 Using and Managing Information Systems
- MKTG 361 Introduction to Marketing
- BNAD 350 Business Environment in Argentina
Global Cohort Program Details
Program Fee: TBA
- Includes tuition, housing, breakfast, excursions, and supplemental health insurance
- Does not include international airfare, ground transportation in Fortaleza, or Brazilian visa fee
Ready to Apply?
Please direct any questions about the Eller Global Cohort to your pre-business advisor or:
Photo of Fortaleza, Brazil courtesy Shutterstock.