The Eller Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper-division core Eller College requirements in Fortaleza, Brazil.
This unique international program provides 15 direct Eller College credits in only nine weeks.
Ready to start your application? Click here
Why Choose the Eller Global Cohort?
There are many reasons to choose the Global Cohort, including:
- Take business courses with a global perspective
- Small class size
- Distinguished Eller professors
- Open to all majors
- Internationalized cohort
- Full semester in only nine weeks
- Visit multinational corporations
- Enhance your cross-cultural skill set
- Network with Brazilian counterparts
- Brazil is a blend of ancient cultures, modern prosperity, and future potential
- Participate in excursions to local sites
The following courses are offered in the Eller Global Cohort:
- BCOM 314R Business Communication
- MGMT 310A Organization Behavior and Management
- MIS 304 Using and Managing Information Systems
- MKTG 361 Introduction to Marketing
- BNAD 350 Business Environment in Argentina
Global Cohort Program Details
Application deadline: February 16, 2016
Program Dates: May 15 - July 19, 2016
Housing: Tulip Inn
Program Fee: $17,100
- Includes: Tuition, housing, breakfast, excursions, Student Visa fee and supplemental health insurance
- Does not include: International airfare ( Approx. $1,700)
Important Dates and Deadlines
|Professional Admission Application Opens in eSMS|
January 27 -28
Attend one of the Professional Admission Orientations
Click here for more details
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
|Global Cohort Information Session
Information about additional requirements for the Global Cohort Program which include: Study Abroad application and student visa process
|February 1 - 12||Mandatory Academic Advising Appointments
Applications must first be submitted online through eSMS
Professional Admission Application Deadline
|February 19||Global Cohort Professional Admission Interviews and Skills Assessment
For all Global Cohort applicants (non-ESL/international)
Interview times are scheduled during mandatory academic advising appointment
Approximately 5:00 p.m.
|Admission Decision Notifications Sent by Email
Time and date are approximate and subject to change
Ready to Apply?
Please direct any questions about the Eller Global Cohort to your pre-business advisor or:
Photo of Fortaleza, Brazil courtesy Shutterstock.