Complete your Business Administration Minor abroad this summer!
Come learn the basics of business, be exposed to the unique culture and economy of two vibrant cities, while earning nine units of University of Arizona Business Administration minor credit:
- BNAD 301 Global and Financial Economics and Strategies
- BNAD 302 Human Side of Organizations
- BNAD 303 Marketing Principles, Concepts, and Tools
The program runs from June 3 - July 3, 2019 (Summer Session I), in which we will spend time studying, visiting companies, hearing from local business people, and participating in cultural immersion activities. All courses are taught by Eller faculty in English.
The Eller College of Management partners with CEA, a leading study abroad provider, to facilitate the program.
- Locations: Prague, Czech Republic and Florence, Italy
- Application Deadline: February 25, 2019
- Program Dates: June 3, 2019 - July 3, 2019
- Credits: 9 University of Arizona, Eller College of Management direct credits
- Price: $11,000*
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Declared the Eller Business Administration Minor (open to non-Eller majors only)
- ECON 200 (complete by program start date)
- Approved by the Eller College of Management
*Price is subject to change; price does not include international airfare, meals, course materials/textbooks, UA Global application fee, visa application and processing fees, and personal expenses.
To learn more, please contact Lauren Findlow.