The Eller Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper-division core Eller College requirements in Fortaleza, Brazil.
This unique international program provides 15 direct Eller College credits in only nine weeks.
Students must attend one of the two Professional Admissions Orientations AND the Global Cohort Information Session on January 27, 2017 at 1:00pm in McClelland Hall Room 201B (Hagenah Seminar Room).
To see what your summer in Brazil will look like, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy_H36knz9c
Why Choose the Eller Global Cohort?
There are many reasons to choose the Global Cohort, including:
- Take business courses with a global perspective
- Small class size
- Distinguished Eller professors
- Open to all majors
- Internationalized cohort
- Full semester in only nine weeks
- Visit multinational corporations
- Enhance your cross-cultural skill set
- Network with Brazilian counterparts
- Brazil is a blend of ancient cultures, modern prosperity, and future potential
- Participate in excursions to local sites
The following courses are offered in the Eller Global Cohort:
- BCOM 314R Business Communication
- MGMT 310A Organization Behavior and Management
- MIS 304 Using and Managing Information Systems
- MKTG 361 Introduction to Marketing
- BNAD 350 Business Environment in Argentina
Global Cohort Program Details
Application deadline: February 14, 2017
Program Dates: May 14 - July 18, 2017
Housing: Tulip Inn
Program Fee: $17,500
- Includes: Tuition, housing, breakfast, excursions, Student Visa fee and supplemental health insurance
- Does not include: International airfare ( Approx. $1,400)
Important Dates and Deadlines
Ready to Apply?
Please direct any questions about the Eller Global Cohort to your pre-business advisor or:
Photo of Fortaleza, Brazil courtesy Shutterstock.