The Eller Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper-division core Eller College requirements in Fortaleza, Brazil.
This unique international program provides 15 direct Eller College credits in only nine weeks.
Want to learn more about this program?
Join us for the 2017 Global Cohort Kickoff Event on October 25, 2016 at 4:45pm in McClelland Hall 201 A&B
Why Choose the Eller Global Cohort?
There are many reasons to choose the Global Cohort, including:
- Take business courses with a global perspective
- Small class size
- Distinguished Eller professors
- Open to all majors
- Internationalized cohort
- Full semester in only nine weeks
- Visit multinational corporations
- Enhance your cross-cultural skill set
- Network with Brazilian counterparts
- Brazil is a blend of ancient cultures, modern prosperity, and future potential
- Participate in excursions to local sites
The following courses are offered in the Eller Global Cohort:
- BCOM 314R Business Communication
- MGMT 310A Organization Behavior and Management
- MIS 304 Using and Managing Information Systems
- MKTG 361 Introduction to Marketing
- BNAD 350 Business Environment in Argentina
Global Cohort Program Details
Application deadline: TBD
Program Dates: TBD
Housing: Tulip Inn
Program Fee: TBD
- Includes: Tuition, housing, breakfast, excursions, Student Visa fee and supplemental health insurance
- Does not include: International airfare ( Approx. $1,700)
Important Dates and Deadlines
Ready to Apply?
Please direct any questions about the Eller Global Cohort to your pre-business advisor or:
Photo of Fortaleza, Brazil courtesy Shutterstock.