Target Innovation Challenge
Eller students are invited to take the Target Innovation Challenge to step into the shoes of a retail executive and learn about innovating, strategizing, and branding for an omni-channel retailer.
When is the challenge?
- Friday, April 7
- Noon – 3 p.m.
- McClelland Hall, Room 208
How it Works
- Students form groups of two, three, or four participants
- Target team members will present the teams with background information about Target and about the case.
- Students will be given 1 hour to work with their teams to come up with suggested solutions and put together an 8 minute presentation.
- Target representatives will be available to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Students' work will be judged by Target employees during final presentations
- The top two teams will be awarded scholarships (Scholarships are subject to the approval of Financial Aid Office)
The presentation portion of the Challenge will include 8 minutes for the team's presentation followed by 2 minutes of question and answer with judges. Students will be judged based on their presentation skills and quality of proposed solutions.