Orientation: Wednesday, January 24th, 2018 at 4:00pm - RSVP here
Mandatory Advising appointment: January 29th - February 9th, 2018
Application Materials DUE: No later than 12:00pm on Tuesday, February 13th, 2018
Interview and Skills Assessment Exam: Saturday, February 17th, 2018
Admissions decision announced: Friday, March 2nd, 2018
Classes Begin: May 14th, 2018
Before You Begin
1. Contact Julio Peña 3-6 months before you're planning to apply. He will review your course sequencing and help you plan for the application process. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an in-person appointment by calling 520.621.2505.
2. Update your professional resume.
3. Consider the following to prepare your letter of intent:
- How will the Eller Evening Bachelor’s affect your short- and long-term career goals?
- What do you bring to the program that others could benefit from?
- Why is this a good time for you to pursue an Eller Evening Bachelor’s?
4. Gather the following:
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities.
- TOEFL scores, if you are an international student whose first language is not English.
Completing Your Application
- Attend Professional Admissions Orientation in late-January
- After attending the orientation complete the online application available in eSMS
- Upload your resume and letter of intent through the online application
- Make an appointment to meet with an Eller academic advisor. During appointment the advisor will confirm:
- Eligibility to apply
- Calculate transferrable and business foundation GPAs
- Confirm TOEFL requirements in applicable
- Review resume and letter of intent
- Assign interview time
- Pay the $55 application fee by check or money order, payable to the University of Arizona. This can be paid at the same time as advising appointment.
- Before the application deadline, you must turn in hard-copies of your application, including:
- Professional Admission cover sheet (from eSMS)
- Two copies (each) of resume and letter of intent
- Unofficial copies of transcripts from any colleges or universities attended
- Study for the Skills Assessment which will include topics from business math, business statistics and financial accounting
- Prepare for professional interview by creating a one-minute introduction, review the ethics case included in orientation packet, and practice other behavioral interview questions
For additional information, please contact us.