Thank you for your interest in recruiting at Career Showcase 2016.
Registration opens September 28, 2015.
Career Showcase 2016 will:
- Surpass your recruiting expectations by exposing your company to elite students entering the professional workforce
- Assist in building long-term relationships with undergraduate students and professional student organizations
- Promote your company throughout the Career Showcase web site, Eller College, and UA campus
Participating Career Showcase recruiters receive:
- Company name highlighted in program guide
- One six-foot table to display information, with chair
- One nearby parking space
- Admittance to networking lunch
- Assistance from professional student organizations throughout the event
Please visit our Events page to learn about more opportunities to engage with students during your time here. In addition to the career fair, Career Showcase events include:
- Freshman Career Quest
- Unity Board Multicultural Mixer
Additional Registration Information
- Early Bird Registration is September 28 - November 20, 2015
- Corporate Early Bird: $550
- Government Early Bird: $400
- Nonprofit Early Bird: $300
- Registration Deadline: February 1, 2015
- Corporate Regular: $575
- Government Regular: $425
- Nonprofit Regular: $325
- Tax ID: 866056825
- Items may be shipped to:
Eller Career Showcase
McClelland Hall 203
1130 E. Helen St.
(P.O. Box 210108)
Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
- Final deadline to register is February 1, 2016.
For additional information, please contact us.