Thank you for your interest in recruiting at Career Showcase 2018.
Career Showcase 2018 will:
- Surpass your recruiting expectations by exposing your company to elite students entering the professional workforce
- Assist in building long-term relationships with undergraduate students and professional student organizations
- Promote your company throughout the Career Showcase website, Eller College, and UA campus
Participating Career Showcase recruiters receive:
- Company name highlighted in program guide
- One five to six-foot table to display information, with chair
- One nearby parking space
- Food and refreshments for two
- Assistance from professional student organizations throughout the event
Career Showcase Agenda:
- 1:30 pm Employer Check-in
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm Reverse Club Fair
- 3:00pm - 7:00pm Career Showcase
Please visit our Events page to learn about more opportunities to engage with students during your time here. In addition to the career fair, Career Showcase events include:
- Freshman Career Quest
- Unity Board Multicultural Mixer
Additional Registration Information
- Corporate Regular: $650
- Government Regular: $550
- Nonprofit Regular: $450
- Tax ID: 810748429
- Items may be shipped for receipt beginning Feb 1, 2018:
Eller Career Showcase
McClelland Hall 204
1130 E. Helen St.
Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
- Be sure to arrange for return pick-up & return shipping to get your material back to your offices.
- Final deadline to register is January 19, 2018, or upon maximum capacity. Space is limited.
- There is a fee of $75.00 for any cancellations prior to January 19. Non-refundable after January 19.
- None of the registration fees qualify as a tax-deductible donation.
- Hotel, parking, and app information: Event Details for Recruiters
For additional information, please contact us.