Thank you for your interest in recruiting at Career Showcase 2017.
Career Showcase is FULL, Registration is unavailable.
ELLER CAREER SHOWCASE 2017
Career Showcase 2017 will:
- Surpass your recruiting expectations by exposing your company to elite students entering the professional workforce
- Assist in building long-term relationships with undergraduate students and professional student organizations
- Promote your company throughout the Career Showcase web site, Eller College, and UA campus
Participating Career Showcase recruiters receive:
- Company name highlighted in program guide
- One five to six-foot table to display information, with chair
- One nearby parking space
- Admittance to networking lunch
- Assistance from professional student organizations throughout the event
Career Showcase Agenda:
- 11:00am Employer Check-in
- 11:30am - 1:00pm Employer Lunch
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm Career Showcase
Please visit our Events page to learn about more opportunities to engage with students during your time here. In addition to the career fair, Career Showcase events include:
- Freshman Career Quest
- Unity Board Multicultural Mixer
Additional Registration Information
- Corporate Regular: $650
- Government Regular: $550
- Nonprofit Regular: $450
- Tax ID: 810748429
- Items may be shipped for receipt beginning Feb 6, 2017:
Eller Career Showcase
McClelland Hall 201
1130 E. Helen St.
(P.O. Box 210108)
Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
- Final deadline for payment is January 31, 2017 or your space will be released.
- There is a fee of $50.00 for any cancellations prior to Jan 31. Non-refundable after Jan 31, 2017.
- Note: None of the registration fee qualifies as a tax deductible donation.
- Hotel, parking, and app information: Event Details for Recruiters
For additional information, please contact us.