Minimum GPA Required
Students must have an established University of Arizona GPA of 2.75 or higher in order to change into Eller College of Management degree programs.
Current UA students who wish to change to or add the Pre-Business Major in the Eller College of Management must attend a Change of College workshop.
Change of College Workshops
Change of College workshops take place in McClelland Hall Room 204B. The 1-hour workshop is tailored for current non-Eller UA Majors that:
- Would like to change their current major to Pre-Business; or
- Would like to add Pre-Business as a secondary degree
Interested students must RSVP and attend a Change of College workshop and bring with them a current Academic Advisement Report.
To locate and print the Advisement Report:
- Log into UAccess with your UA Net ID and password
- Click on the “Advisement Report” option in the drop-down menu
- Click on the “View Report as PDF” tab
- Consider printing two pages per sheet to reduce paper usage
To find the next available workshop or RSVP for a Change of College Workshop:
- Click on the red "Advising: Schedule your Session in eSMS" button on the Undergraduate Programs home page or click here.
- Log in using your UA Net ID and password.
- From your eSMS Profile page select "New RSVP" from the top menu.
- Select "Undergraduate Programs Event" in the drop down menu, then click "Begin Search".
- If there are workshops available, select the workshop of your choice.
- During the summer session, if there are no workshops available, try scheduling an advising appointment.
Admission to Eller's upper-division Professional Program requires an application. To review the application requirements and procedures, visit the Professional Admissions section of this website, noting the MIS/Math and Accounting sequence.
UA students, not already majoring in Eller, wishing to change or add Pre-Business into the Eller College must have a minimum GPA of 2.75, which is also the minimum GPA required to apply for Professional Admissions.