Become Pre-Business in Eller!
Attend a Change of College workshop with the Eller College to change to or add the Pre-Business Major.
Welcome! We are excited about your interest in Pre-Business. During the fall and spring semesters, current UA students who wish to change to or add Pre-Business in the Eller College of Management must attend a Change of College workshop and have a qualifying GPA. International/ESL students must also have an additional qualifying English language proficiency score in UAccess to change to or add Pre-Business.
Change of College Workshops
Change of College workshops, during the semesters, take place in McClelland Hall Room 204. The 1-hour workshop is tailored for current non-Pre-business Majors that:
- Would like to change their current major to Pre-Business; or
- Would like to add Pre-Business as a secondary degree
Interested students must RSVP and attend a Change of College workshop and bring with them a current Advisement Report.
To locate and print the Advisement Report:
- Log into UAccess with your UA Net ID and password
- Click on the “Advisement Report” option in the drop-down menu
- Click on the “View Report as PDF” tab
- Consider printing double sided, or 2 pages per sheet to reduce paper usage
To find the next available workshop or RSVP for a Change of College Workshop:
- Click on the red "Advising: Schedule your Session in eSMS" button on the Undergraduate Programs home page or click here.
- Log in using your UA Net ID and password.
- From your eSMS Profile page select "New RSVP" from the top menu.
- Select "Undergraduate Programs Event" in the drop down menu, then click "Begin Search".
- If workshops available, select the one of your choice.
- During the Summer, if there are no workshops available advising appointments may be available.
Admission to Eller's upper-division Professional Program requires a professional application. To review the application requirements and procedures, visit the Professional Admissions section of this website, noting the MIS/Math and Accounting course sequences.
UA students, not already Pre-business, wishing to change or add Pre-Business into the Eller College must have a minimum GPA of 2.75, which is also the minimum GPA required to apply for Professional Admissions.
ESL/International students must attend a Change of College workshop, have a qualifying GPA and have one of the following scores posted in UAccess in order to change to or add the Pre-Business major...
- TOEFL 79+
- IELTS 6.5+
- SAT Critical Reading of 580+
- ACT English of 21+
- CESL Endorsement