Join the Eller Sports Management Program in Paris and Barcelona this summer!
Come learn about the sports management industry and get exposure to the unique cultures and economies of Paris and Barcelona.
Earn nine units of UA Eller upper division credits (these credits apply directly to your minor or certificate in sports management):
- MGMT 355 Sports Marketing Management
- MGMT 356 Sports Communication
- MGMT 357 Life Cycle of Elite Athletes
The program runs from June 4 - July 5, 2018 (Summer Session I), in which we will spend time studying in Barcelona and Paris, plus additional excursions. Each week will feature company tours, visits with local business people, and cultural immersion activities.
Today’s global economy necessitates an understanding of business practices beyond the boundaries of the United States and we’d be honored to have you join this unique Sports Management program.
This program is an exciting partnership between the Eller College of Management and CEA, a leading study abroad provider.
- Locations: Paris, France and Barcelona, Spain
- Application Deadline: February 25, 2018
- Program Dates: June 4 - July 5, 2018
- Credits: Nine University of Arizona Eller College credits
- Price: $11,860
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Declared a Sports Management Minor or Certificate*
- Approved by the Eller College of Management
* Sports Management Minor for non-Eller students and Sports Management Certificate for Eller Students. Learn more.
Courses are taught in English by Eller faculty.
To learn more, please contact Dylia Hernandez, global programs coordinator.
Header photo of soccer field in Paris courtesy Pixabay.