Eller Leadership Board
What is the Eller Leadership Board?
The Eller Leadership Board is responsible for guiding the direction and activities of the ELITE Program. Board members' experience provides practical and hands on knowledge of leadership within Eller.
The E.L.I.T.E. Program presents an opportunity for Pre-Business freshmen to network among peers and develop connections that will help them achieve success in their upper division Eller College experience and professional career.
Refer to the ELITE Program page for more information.
Eller Leadership Board Members
- Alexis Dettra, Senior Mentor
- Nidhi Arora, Senior Mentor
- Eric Brady, President
- Margo Mesch, VP of Communication
- Kaylie Foster, VP of Marketing
- Elizabeth Smiley, VP of Finance
- Libby Stropko, VP of Administration
- Caleb Ferganchick, VP of Programming
- Alex Huhn, VP of Developent
- Kevin Johnson, VP of Development
- Margo Mesch, VP of Recruitment
- Melissa Rose, FESO Representative
- Pam Perry, Associate Dean Undergraduate Programs
- Aubrey Medina, Eller Leadership Board/ELITE Advisor
Aubrey Medina, Eller Leadership Board/ELITE Advisor