Eller Student Excellence Fund
To maximize learning opportunities and improve the experience for Eller College of Management students.
Who We Are
The Eller Student Excellence Fund (ESEF) consists of 4-5 Eller student leaders and two staff members.
What We Do
The Eller Student Excellence Fund’s purpose is to provide students and student organizations with funding for events that will benefit their learning and development. 1% of the money accumulated through differential fees has been set aside for the Excellence Fund. The ESEF allocates money from the Student Enrichment Fund each semester through a number of grants. All grants that are awarded will require that the parties involved present what was gained/learned/experienced to the ESEF.
- The board allocates money to students or students organizations
- Students must be
- Profesionally admitted to Eller or
- Eller Pre-Business majors or
- BA Economics Majors
- Student Organizations must be FESO recognized
- Students must be
- The board will allocate the money upon consideration of the enrichment and contribution to the Eller community.
- Application must be completed in full and according to directions. If a club or individual fails to meet any part of the board’s requirements, they will not be considered as an applicant until the application is correctly completed.
- The applicant must have a sponsoring faculty member.
- For an event, it should be as open and affordable as possible to all students.
- We will not fund projects for classes or business ventures.
In preparing your application, thoroughly plan your event and contact all vendors to be certain your plans are acceptable to them. Our office can advise you of steps to take and work with you, but will not make any arrangements for your event.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and will be considered until funds have been allocated in their entirety. In order to keep costs at a minimum, we ask that applications requesting funds for airfare be submitted 2 months prior to the event date.
Want to Join?
The Eller Student Excellence Fund is always accepting applications for new members. If you are interested in working with a small group and want to become more involved with Eller, contact Pam Perry, Associate Dean at email@example.com
Current Board Members
- Casey Orth
- Armani Del Franco
- Aaron Iffrig
- Yeenkie Situ
Pam Perry, Associate Dean, Undergrad Programs, Eller College of Management