Eller Leadership and Integrity Training for Excellence (E.L.I.T.E.) Program
ELITE has given me the chance to advance my professional skills, network, and has given me opportunities that most freshman in business do not have access to. I have grown tremendously in just a year and cannot imagine having the success I've had in my first year here at the university without the coaching and support of the Eller Leadership Board and ELITE.
- E. Muriel (ELITE 2012-2013)
ELITE is a year-long intensive program for pre-business freshmen at the University of Arizona. The program meets weekly, and consists of a series of professional development workshops, “Apprentice” style challenges, philanthropy events, and networking opportunities. The activities of the ELITE Program are led by the Eller Leadership Board, a group of ELITE alumni and leaders within the Eller Community.
Who Should Join the ELITE Program?
The Eller Leadership Board is recruiting motivated Pre-Business freshmen who will add value to a community committed to personal development, social involvement, and achieving high level academic and career related goals.
Benefits for Members of the ELITE Program
- Professional Development, including resume and cover letter workshops and mock interviews
- Team Building, including a retreat at Associate Dean Pam Perry’s home
- Mentorship from upper-division Eller students on the Eller Leadership Board
- Networking, including banquets with Eller faculty and challenges with local businesses
- Academic Growth, including exclusive general-education courses
Membership Commitment and Requirements
- Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.4
- $100 program fee
- Must attend at least 80% of meetings
- Some short travel may be required
Applying for ELITE
- An Eller Leadership Board member will contact you for a short phone interview
- Those selected will be notified by email
For more information, please contact our Recruitment Chair, Margo Mesch.