Business Minor Abroad
Complete your Business Administration
Minor in Italy this summer!
Come learn the basics of business, be exposed to the unique culture and economy of Italy, and earn nine units of University of Arizona business administrtation minor credit:
- BNAD 301
Global and Financial Economics and Strategies
- BNAD 302
Human Side of Organizations
- BNAD 303
Marketing Principles, Concepts and Tools
The program runs from June 7th - July 10th (Summer Session I), in which we will spend time studying in Florence and Rome. With some additional escursions to Venice, Pompeii, Soorrento, Siena, and Tivoli. Each week will feature company tours, visits with local business people, and cultural immersion activities.
Today’s global economy necessitates an understanding of business practices beyond the boundaries of the United States and we’d be honored to have you join this unique minor program.
This program is an exciting partnership between the Eller College of Management and CEA, a leading study abroad provider.
If you are interested, or want more information, take these next steps:
- Meet with Dylia Hernandez to go over program details
- Contact Arizona.GoWithCEA.com to meet your CEA trip advisor and get the details
- Apply online now: http://www.ceastudyabroad.com/arizona/arizona-eller/eller-business-italy.html
We hope you will join us for this unique program in which you’ll complete your upper division minor courses and be exposed to business in Italy.
- Locations: Florence & Rome
- Application & Deposit Deadline: 02/13/2015
- Program Dates: 06/07/2015 - 07/10/2015
- Credits: Nine University of Arizona, Eller College credits
- Price: $10,650
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Declared as a Eller Business Administration Minor
- Courses taught in English by Eller faculty
To learn more, please contact Dylia Hernandez.