Global Cohort Summer 2015
Buenos Aires photo courtesy
Buenos Aires Global Cohort Kickoff
Tuesday, October 14th, 2015
McClelland Hall Room 208
4:45pm - 7:00pm
The Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper division core Eller College requirements in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This unique international program provides 15 direct Eller College credits in only nine weeks.
Why choose the Global Cohort?
- Small class size
- Distinguished Eller Professors
- Open to all majors
- Internationalized cohort
- Full semester in only 8 weeks
- Visit multi-national corporations
- Enhance cross-cultural skill set
- Network with Argentenian counterparts
- Take business courses with a global perspective
- Argentina is a blend of ancient cultures, modern prosperity, and future potential. Excursions include a trip to Iguazu Falls and Bariloche.
- BNAD 314R: Business Communication
- MKTG 361: Introduction to Marketing
- MGMT 310A: Organization Behavior and Management
- MIS 304: Using and Managing Information Systems
- BNAD 350: Business Environment in Argentina
Program Fee: TBD
- Includes tuition, housing, breakfast, excursions, and supplemental health insurance
- Does not include international airfare, ground transportation in Buenos Aires, or Argentina Reciprocity Fee ($160).
Ready to apply? Click here!
Please direct any questions about the Global Cohort to Argentina to your Pre-Business advisor or:
For additional information, please contact us.