Global Business Program
The Global Business Program (GBP) is a “customized” 18 unit Thematic minor program that Eller College students can work towards completing during their time at the University of Arizona. The GBP compliments the experience of students who study abroad, as well as students who have an interest in international business.
The GBP is open only to Eller College students interested in acquiring knowledge specific to the global business environment and allows students to add an international dimension to their Eller College major.
- Accepted into the Eller College of Management through Professional Admissions
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Overall GPA: 2.9
GBP Unit Requirements
Second semester proficiency in a second language (for students applying in Fall 2013 or later)
The second language requirement does not need to be completed before applying. The language requirement needs to be completed prior to graduation.
GBP Required Core Courses
BNAD 449 - Fall semester
BNAD 450 - Spring semester
One Upper Division (3 units)
Three Lower Division (9 units)
GBP Elective Requirements
- Students are encouraged to take GBP electives prior to applying
- Pre-approved GBP electives can be found here: Electives
GBP Elective Unit Policy
- Tier One Gen Ed's cannot be used towards GBP electives
- Tier Two Gen Ed courses can be used to count towards GBP elective
- However, only two of these classes will qualify for the GBP
- No "double-dipping" of Upper Division Eller College courses for GBP electives
- Students are encouraged to take Pre-Approved GBP courses while abroad
Global Business Program Application
Please fill out the form below to apply to the Global Business Program.
For additional information, please contact us.