Career and Professional Development Study Tours
Integrate Career Development with Academic Learning
Domestic study tours are an opportunity for students to integrate their career development goals with academic learning. The program is centered around site visits and presentations by numerous firms and institutions giving students the opportunity to:
- Meet professionals working in your field of interest to clarify your career goals
- Develop an understanding of the variety of career opportunities currently available
- Translate theoretical knowledge from the classroom into a valuable experiential learning opportunity
- Network with Eller College alumni and friends in the business community
Current Study Tours
The location of the study tour alternates every year.
- San Francisco (Upcoming - Spring 2013)
- New York City (Previous - Spring 2012)
- Chicago (Previous - Spring 2011)
For more information or questions, please contact us.